The Brand X Method™ Campus concept was launched in December 2015 with the intention of restoring physical education to a position of significance in the curriculum. Drawing on the spirit of old school PE and state-of-the-art methods, our programming is tailored specifically for the school environment with the goal of optimizing fitness, improving physical literacy, and enhancing cognitive functioning.
The Brand X Method™ Campuses set themselves apart through their commitment to ongoing professional development, which supports the ability for educators and coaches to continuously expand their knowledge and skills.
Become a Brand X Method™ Campus
- Have one staff member, coach or docent complete the Brand X Method™ Online Basic Kids Certificate Program here:https://thebrandxmethod.com/online-courses/.
- Run a background check here: https://affiliateguard.info/resources/background-check/.
- Request and complete the application by emailing [email protected].
- Send a 250-word essay on why your school is interested in being a part of The Brand X Method™.
Tangible Benefits of Becoming a TBXM™ Campus
- Continuing education and support: access to the TBXM™ mentoring program, entailing a monthly 20-minute meeting by phone, FaceTime, Skype or other preferred method with a TBXM™ staff trainer.
- Free* field-tested school site curriculum (available early summer 2016).
- A 10% discount on any future TBXM™ training resources.
- Membership in a private Facebook group devoted to sharing training methods and holding discussions relevant to training in the school environment.
- TBXM™ logo in school colors for use in newsletters and media.
Become a Flagship TBXM™ Campus
Flagship Campuses are those with three or more staff members, coaches or docents who have passed the Online Kids Basic Certificate Course or with two staff members, coaches or docents who have completed the TBXM™ Advanced Kids Certificate Course, or a Campus participating in the TBXM™ Mentoring Program nine months out of the year.
Flagship status may also be earned by school sites with one trained staff member, coach or docent who starts a project on Donors Choose to provide kids at their campus with standing desks through StandUpKids.org here: https://standupkids.org/for-teachers/.
* To be eligible for the free curriculum, Campuses must have a minimum of two trainers who have completed the TBXM™ basic course, one trainer who has also taken the advanced course (live or online) or one trainer who is enrolled in the mentoring program.